Do you know how many searches are there on Google? No? Me neither! So I google it! I did some research and here are the results:
Although Google does not share exact numbers, as reported by SEOTribunal.com, Google handles 3.8 million searches per minute on average across the globe.
That comes out to 228 million searches per hour, 5.6 billion searches per day, or 2 trillion searches per year!
15% of all searches have never been searched before on Google
That’s a lot of searches! And that’s how Google makes money!
Because there are so many searches per day and businesses want to advertise, Google has come up with a solution to bring together people who want to buy and people who want to sell.
The same happens for the carpet cleaning industry. There are many people looking for these services every day! No matter where you live in North America, chances are that thousands of people are looking at this moment for carpet cleaning services.
But this is not just a theory, we know that it actually happens because we are helping Refresh Carpet Cleaning ( a Vancouver carpet cleaning company) to manage their online campaigns!
Refresh has generated thousands of leads through digital marketing and has seen a lot of success on its goal to expand in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Google Ads is one of the main lead generation channels for Refresh and here are the reasons why google ads are so essential to them:
- Google ads let you choose the budget you want to spend every day
- You can target specific keywords
- You can target specific locations
- You can measure conversions/leads
- You can scale if you find success or lower your daily budget if you can handle more work
- You pay only for results. If people don’t click you don’t get charged!
- You can testing many ads to find what works for you carpet cleaning business
- You can target the right audience for your business at the time they are looking for your services
- It gets quicker results than SEO
- It gives you information about your cost per lead ( you know how much money are you paying for a phone call or a form lead)
- There are many bidding strategies from maximizing clicks to max Conversions, Target CPA etc.
In short Google ads help you deliver the right message to your ideal carpet cleaning clients,
at the time they search for your services and you can control how much money you want to spend on it.